Terms & Conditions
If you want to use online store SIA Ankor Bal-tic, Reg. Nr. 40103997333, legal address Rubeņu iela 5, Salaspils, LV-2121, or make out purchases on it, please read proposed by
Ankor Baltic rules.
Protection of personal information
Ankor Baltic undertakes to maintain confiden-tiality of the personal data of its customers and to ensure security of the personal data of cus-tomers and use them in accordance
with the re-quirements of Data Protection Act for Individu-als and Information Society Services Act.
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties, except for courier service and solely for delivery of your order.
Price and order of payment
1. In online store, all prices for goods are indicat-ed with a value added tax in the amount set by the LR legislation of 21%. Buyer confirming the order in accordance with order
form agrees to pay for the goods at the current price.
2. In addition to the price of the goods, buyer also pays for the delivery of the goods, if neces-sary. Buyer confirming the order according with order form agrees with the
amount and payment of the actual shipping price indicated in it. Buyer must cover shipping costs if the goods are not delivered to buyer due to his fault (if buyer was not in the
designated place at the appointed time), as well as the costs of re-delivery, if neces-sary.
3. Payment for the goods can be made by bank transfer, by cash on site (at the office), upon re-ceipt of goods or payment on the account sub-mitted by SIA Ankor Baltic, within
a specified time by transferring money to the specified bank account.
4. Payment for the purchase of goods is con-firmed by payment document (payment order, cash receipt, receipt of strict accountability). In the event when buyer made
payment by bank transfer, the day of payment is the day when the payment was received on the bank account of Ankor Baltic.
Ordering and delivery of goods
1. For the purchase of goods, buyer who has reg-istered in online store and agreed to these Rules, fills out an order form in online store page. Con-firmation of the order
implies the obligation of buyer to pay for the purchase. After receiving the purchase order, SIA Ankor Baltic sends a con-firmation of entry into force of the order and its
execution. The order remains in effect until its execution.
2. Delivery of goods to buyer is carried out ac-cording to the buyer's choice. SIA Ankor Baltic within 3 working days, after receipt of payment, notifies buyer at the e-mail address
specified in the order about the availability of goods for de-livery.
3. Delivery of goods can be made as follows (in accordance with the specified type of delivery in the order):
-customer visits office of SIA Ankor Baltic;
- courier at the address specified by buyer in Re-public of Latvia within 3-5 working days after receipt of Ankor Baltic notice of the availability of goods for delivery.
4. Buyer must be in the specified place, at the appointed time, as well as be in touch with the mobile phone, in order to negotiate with courier about details of delivery.
Otherwise, buyer will be obliged to pay all costs associated with a par-ticular order.
Right to refuse
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons.
The ordered goods are subject to return if it was not opened and not used. If the package of cos-metic products has been opened after delivery, then, for hygiene reasons, they
are not subject to return.
The deadline expires in 14 days from the date of receipt.
To use the right of refusal, you need a specific message (for example, by e-mail) to notify us of your decision to cancel this contract.